#WomenInSTEM Social Media List, in the 35. #VanguardSTEM #ThinkBigDiversity @SciChicNews #BlackAndSTEM
Thank you to Sci Chic/Medium.com for naming me as one of the 35 “Women STEM on Social Media Stars,” (as of July 1, 2016), and thank you to Dr. Jenna Carpenter, President of WEPAN (Women in Engineering ProActive Network) and Founding Dean of Engineering at Campbell University, for sending me email and a Facebook message to let me know that I’d been chosen!
Thank you for adding me to this list! “Women in Science You Should Be Following On Social Media” by Sci Chic https://t.co/re7a5b2xMJ
— Renetta G. Tull (@Renetta_Tull) June 30, 2016
I also thank other women in STEM who have been tremendous online supporters of my work, and supporters in person by coming to my presentations, inviting me to speak at their events, co-presenting, etc.
Thank you to my top 10 Women in STEM online supporters! I appreciate you!
- Dr. Jedidah Isler, Physics, @,
- Dr. Patty Lopez, Computer Science, @, @
- Dr. Stephani Page, Biochemistry & Biophysics, @,
- Dr. Danielle Lee, Ecology, @
- Dr. Jenna Carpenter, Mathematics, @
- Dr. Christine Grant, Chemical Engineering, @
- Dr. Jennifer DeBoer, Engineering Education, @
- Dr. Monica Cox, Engineering Education, @
- Dr. Beronda Mongomery, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, @
- Dr. Marquita Qualls, Chemistry, @